Thursday, March 22, 2012

I have had a really hard time posting this week. My husband and I have had to drive to Memphis, Tennessee (which is about a five hour drive) twice this week. A good friend of ours who is a missionary was going on a mission trip to Fiji and needed to fly out from the Memphis airport. At 5:30 Sunday morning my husband and I set out to pick her up and head to the airport. Five hours later when we arrived she realized that she had left her passport at home and we had to reschedule the flight for Tuesday and go back home. I spent all day Monday recuperating and posted a small post about my favorite birthday gift (that I haven't had a chance to ride yet because it's been raining). Again at 5:30 on Tuesday morning we took the same trip only this time she had her passport and we walked her as far as we could inside the airport, hugged and left to return home. When we got in the car we realized that she had left a suitcase full of bibles that was supposed to go to the Fijians. We called her cell, parked, and ran to meet her with the bag with just twenty minutes before the plan was scheduled to take off. To make a long story short, she made the flight, and we spent all day Wednesday recuperating. So here I am on Thursday finally back to blogging.

I have been working on a project with the lovely "Little Apples" fabric by Aneela Hoey. I'll keep you posted on my success.


No comments:

Post a Comment